Book an Appointment
What kind of clients do you typically work with?
To become a client:
Typically our clients are business people, professionals, and executives who:
- Have liquid investable household assets of $100,000 and up.
- Want to be involved from a “big picture” perspective and have a desire to implement a holistic approach of Family Wealth Management.
- Appreciate the benefits of following a rational investment strategy consistently applied.
If this description fits you, we welcome the opportunity to show you how we might work together.
What information should I put together for the initial meeting?
Depending on the extent of our engagement, the following information may be required so that we may obtain a thorough understanding of your financial position and where you want to go.
As applicable to yourself, your spouse and your other vested interests, please provide:
- Your latest statements of all your registered and non-registered investments
- Copies of life and disability policies and/or statements
- Copies of: Wills, Codicils, Powers of Attorney, personal directives and family trust documents
- Income tax returns for the past two years
- Details of all personal liabilities
- All pension details
- All other information pertinent to your situation
- Required documentation for account opening as per our regulators:
Social Insurance Numbers
Bank Reference (including account number and address)
Void Cheque – if you wish for us to send you money electronically
A copy of your current photo ID (Driver’s License)
We appreciate that compiling this information does take effort on your part. Please know that the more details and understanding we have of your current financial situation the better position we will be in to provide you with the best possible advice.
All information that you provide us in our initial meetings are always dealt with in the strictest confidence, as with all business transactions with us, and in accordance with our HollisWealth policies.
How long does it take to get my accounts set up?
It will take approximately one week to set up the necessary accounts and because of the regulatory conditions mandated by our Compliance Department all applications must be reviewed by our Compliance Department before the accounts can be opened.
We will assist you in completing all the necessary forms and any fees associated with holding accounts through the firm will be disclosed to you during the initial client interview after a commitment has been established.